Coaching with Vanessa Hogan
Vanessa has been contributing to Marriage365 in the past as a Program Director for our online women's Group A Beautiful Mess and has coached many women and couples over the past three years.
Vanessa has a Master's Degree and a Teaching Credential as well. She has a true passion and a strong desire to find hope for marriages and individuals in any situation.
Three key elements to her coaching sessions are to help you: COMMIT ● COMMUNICATE ● CONNECT
Are your emotions getting the better of you? Do you lack the confidence to communicate to the people in your life? Are your relationships in a slump? Do you wish you could break free? Do you worry about the future? Are your needs not being met? Do you struggle with knowing what to do next?
FOR COUPLES: During our time together, you and your spouse will leave the session with:
- Clarity on what you want to create in your marriage
- A deeper understanding of the specific challenges that are holding you back
- Recommended next steps that will help you restore the intimacy in your marriage
- Renewed motivation and confidence to have a healthier future together
- Overcome obstacles that are keeping you from having a happy life
FOR INDIVIDUALS: During our time together, you will leave the session with:
- Effective communication techniques
- Learn new strategies to face life’s challenges have accountability to make sure you follow through with your personal goals
- Find emotional stability a renewed motivation and confidence to be your most authentic self
Vanessa’s sessions are either 30 or 60 minutes and can be done via Skype or FaceTime. She will contact you within 48 hours of purchasing a session. She will also send you a quick questionnaire via email to better understand your situation and what you’re hoping to get out of your time together. If you have any questions regarding coaching sessions with Vanessa, please feel free to email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s what others are saying about coaching with Vanessa:
“In therapy sessions that we have done in the past, it was difficult to open up and really get to the root of our issues. Our experience with Vanessa was completely different. She has this amazing ability to make both my husband and I open up, speak with honesty to each other and leave our sessions with a feeling of hope and validation. She has made a huge impact on our relationship and marriage.”
"My husband and I were so stuck in our marriage, we had been to therapists and we just couldn't seem to click with anyone. After our first session with Vanessa, we both knew that she was the one who was going to help us find that hope for our marriage that we thought was gone. She was always supportive, validated our feelings and listened to both of us. Vanessa helped us fall in love again. She saved our marriage and we are forever grateful for her. Thank you."